boils, bumps, rash, and itching
I have had boils, bumps with pustuals, rash and itching for about 2 weeks now in the groin area.  They also come up on the insides of my thighs and upper legs.  I have tried all kinds of creams and antibiotic ointments with no relief.  HELP!!!

This could be an allergic reaction to some unknown substance or dermatitis or eczema or due to sweat or friction or folliculitis.

You need to wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites, keep the area clean and moisturised. Wear lose , comfortable clothes. Avoid scratching or picking at the lesions.

Apply calamine lotion at the site of the lesions and see if it helps. You could take some oral antihistamine medications like cetrizine or loratadine. You need to maintain a good personal hygiene .

It would be advisable to consult a skin specialist for your symptoms and a proper clinical examination.

Let us know if you need any other information and post us on how you are doing.

Regards.