boils?
i have had a large reddish purple lumps in the top of my pubic region, it is not on a hair so cant be an ingrowing hair. this has been there for about a year and its size fluctuates recently however it has been sore and inflames and has also started to puss and bleed, there is also one coming on the other side. I am only 17 and so am very worried. WHat is this and what can i do to treat it?
Many thanks

This discussion is related to Red Pimple/Bumps in Pubic Area!.
try drawing salve or black tar salve from pharmacy. Should clear up in days
Please talk to your doctor about Hidradenitis Suppurativa. Better yet, do a little research on it first...google it and find out what is is about. It is often misdiagnosed, sometimes for 15 or 20 years. there is no known cause, and no known cure.  It is not a common disease and doctors sometimes don't even think about it.  If your GP isn't sure...go to a dermatologist. Anyone with 3 or more "boils" a year...males generally in the groin area and buttocks, females in the underarm and breast areas...should learn more about Hidradenitis.  Best wishes.