bottoms of feet sweaty

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

bottoms of feet sweaty

About a week my feet felt like they were falling asleep due to the cold weather we've been having.. Anyways due to having OCD i kept moving my feet around trying to get the blood circulating and kept this up for like 4 days straight til my ankles hurt and i had swelling. I stopped doing that thing but now the bottoms of my feet are sweaty.. and it isnt a lot, doesnt drip or even wrinkled looking. however it seems to stay slightly wet as long as my feet are down.. if i lay down with them elevated or with the soles up it doesnt do this... Also i've noticed that the side nearest to the ground is more sweaty than the area further up.. what could be the cause of this?? could this be some kind of fluid buildup due to the swelling because of my injury i caused myself? I thought Hyperhidrosis might be a cause, however no one in my family has this disease. And I've never had this problem until this injury. Help?
Since you do not have excessive sweating on any other body part, so it does not look like hyperhidrosis to me. It can be due to parasthesia caused by vitamin B 12 deficiency. The other possibilities are diabetes, hypothyroidism, and hypoparathyroidism. They can also be due to peripheral vascular disease, vitamin B12 deficiency or malnutrition.

Get your blood sugar and thyroid hormones levels evaluated. You can take some vit B12 for some days and in case the symptoms persist then please consult a neurologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I found this interesting because my feet and hands (winter or summer) are usually always ice cold and very sweaty.  My socks are wet within an 1/2 hour of wearing sandles or shoes, and the palms of my hands are wet.  I'm usually froze to the bone in my 72 degree house.  My face is warm often though.  (Not change of life)   My Cheeks, nose four head and chin on my face is red, my hands usually are.  (my feet, like my hands are either red or white).  My feet bother me the worst though.  I do have issues with not being able to tolerate cold or hot temps.  Just call me baby bear.  LOL  The only time my face sweats bad is in the summer or when BP gets out of control.  In which can either go too low or too high.

I am taking Rx med's for hypothyroidism, high blood pressure and edema.  81 mg. aspirin for heart issues, pot., mag., calcium and vit. D, due to muscle spasms in my body.  I do have type ll diabetes that is controlled by lifestyle.  Only shoots up high if I'm sick or made to drink glucose drink.  

My feet actually look like they are rotting (mainly between toes) due to being wet all the time.  
Is there anything to help the feet from sweating soo much?