brazilian suma or Paffia panicullata

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

brazilian suma or Paffia panicullata

Does anyone know of an eye serum/cream that contains this product? I read it's good for dark circles under your eyes. thanks for any help.

It is a herbal based product and hence you should use it under a medical supervision as it can cause contact dermatitis or allergic reaction. For dark circles, take adequate sleep. Apply cool tea bags, an ice cube wrapped in soft cloth, or cucumber slices to your eyes daily. Apply an eye cream containing vitamin K and retinol. Eat a healthy, balanced diet, take vitamins, and drink plenty of water.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Hi. I too, am looking for a Brazilian Suma eye cream/serum. Please don't respond with stupid answers like "get more sleep." A doctor should know that very few of the cases of people with severe dark circles are related to a lack of sleep. (DUH) If it's a continuing problem, then it's hereditary, as it is in my case. I have had these circles since childhood. Trust me; I sleep enough.

Brazilian Suma is used in lotions all the time and one does not need a doctor's supervision to apply lotion. Unfortunately, I've only been able to find a $30 body lotion - not an eye cream - that contains Brazilian Suma. Does anyone know of any good brands made specifically for the eyes?