break out on neck

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

break out on neck

I have been having reoccuring pimple like things on my neck. They start just below the hair line and look like a pimple. They are not puss filled. I can squeeze clear fluid out. It spreads down my neck and below my ears. The bumps on my neck are smaller then the first few that start around the hair line. I mostly get it on the right side, but occassionally on the left too. The first time I had it my Dr. thought it was some type of contact dermatitus and treated it with triamcinolone acetonide cream. It cleared it up, but it keeps coming back. Went back to Dr. and now they are having me rub selsun blue shampoo on 2x per day and washing it off after 5 min and using bacatracin on it. Still don't know what it is and why it keeps coming back. I am 49, don't have much of an acne problem, do have oily skin. The bumps at times feel burny and itchy. I can use peroxide on them and clear them up, but after a few weeks they come back. I use neutrogena face wash. What is this and how do I get rid of it?