Dermatology Community
breast rash
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

breast rash

Have any of you heard of getting yeast infection on your breast? I have a horrible itchy breast and have been using lotrimin cream on it for a week. It isn't better and is starting to spread to the other breast. I just got another kind of antifungal cream and I was told to see a doc. monday if not better. I don't have insurance so am reluctant to do that. Maybe somebody has a cure they have used. I have scratched till it is all red and has little liquid bubbles!  In misery!!!
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
It is not uncommon to get yeast rash under pendulous breasts where very little air gets at the skin. Nystatin powder or cream is very effective. You should have relief after even the first application if that is what is going on for you.
Blank
Hi,

Candidal intertrigo usually occurs in the flexure areas of the body such as the armpits,the groin area and beneath the breasts. This is usually associated with an underlying chronic illness such as diabetes ( have you been assessed along this line?).

I suggest you push through with your physician consultation in case your medications may need to be changed or modified. An assessment of an underlying systemic disease like diabetes may also be needed.
Blank
Did I say I am called a pre-diabetic? That is so intresting. I am on meds for that. Thankyou!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...