bromhidrosis
how to treat this condition?the problem is to axillary how can i cure it?
For mild cases of bromhidrosis,conservative measures like regular cleaning,wearing and changing cotton clothes,using deodorants,shaving and epilation of the hair, use of antiperspirants or aluminum chloride and iontophoresis may be useful.You can also go in for Nd YAG laser treatment or surgical reduction in the number of apocrine glands by removal.I sincerely suggest you to discuss these treatment options with a dermatologist.
I hope that helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.

Permanent body odur is not always caused by sweating, so removing the sweat glands is not an option then. Washing with regular soaps or shower gels won't help, you can wash yourself as much as you want, the reeking will return soon. Deodorants also don't work, their airy perfumes often emphasise the odor by emitting it into the air.

The only remedy I trust is a swiss-made cleansing foam called BromEX foamer. This is a fresh liquid foam which has an amazing good deodorization effect. As far as I understand the foam is made of herbal plant extracts from Ribwort and Liquorice. Both plants have a gentle germicide effect by which the bacteria flora on the skin gets balanced and controlled. Remember: The odor is caused by special germs on the skin where they're splitting up the sweat. The foamer kills those bacteria - it's that simple.

btw: here in the UK you can buy it at amazon ...

Kind regards, Florence