brown blotches on feet/ankles
I've had these brown that appeared a couple of years ago now on my feet and ankles. They appeared out of nowhere and seem to be getting slightly worse as time goes on, they are starting to move up my lower leg now and i get red dots on my legs that look a little like a heat rash.

I did see a doctor about it a while ago and he said it was a condition ( i can't remember what it was called) that was not serious and that nothing could be done about it, something to do with me being tall and the pressure being put on my feet and that i would probably get Varicose veins at some point. I'm worried that it seems to be getting worse though and spreading, do i need to be concerned? I stress about such things!

I'm 33 white/male
oh i forgot, no itching/pain/inflamation of and kind. If i couldn't see it i wouldn't know they were there
Schamberg disease (progressive pigmented purpura).
Nothing to worry but difficult to get rid off! Best wishes.
Hi i had considered this as ive seen pictures and read about it, but the patches always seemed a lot larger on people with it so i thought it might have been something else.
The clinical picture and photograph fit in. Do consult your doc. My best wishes.
hej

I have the same problem, mine looks like yours on the posted photo, I am worried too, no pain, no itching, no nothing, they are just there, I first saw them an year ago, and recently noticed they are getting worse! have u got any solution to that or any new findings? I read that for some, vitamins and Arnica cream was useful!!! not sure yet!