Dermatology Expert Forum
brown freckle like spots near base of penis
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

brown freckle like spots near base of penis

doctor

thanks so much for taking my question...maybe im a bit paranoid but i recently noticed about 7 freckle like spots around the top and underside of my penis near the base where the public hair grows...some are darker and bigger than others they are not grouped together but spread out...these spots are not not elevated at all and do not have a rough cauliflower shape but rather part of the normal skin (smooth)but in i guess freckle form, some are small dots some are more oval shaped....is this normal for this part of the penis, is there any possiblity they could be warts?  what is the diffrence between a feckle and wart?  i do have some freckles on my body but not alot....i have no clue if they were there before, my mind says they have not been but have gained more over the years...is it possible to gain freckles on the penis as time goes on?  please help inform me and help me move on from this

thanks sooo much