brown patches on face

I recently started getting brown patches on my face that are quite noticable.  One large patch on my forehead, and two smaller patches on my left cheek.  I'm 42 yrs. old and spend a lot of time outside at sports activities.  I started using a cleanser twice a day (which includes a toner), exfoliater twice a week, and moisterizer twice a day.  My day moisterizer has SPF 15 in it.  The patches starting showing up last week, and I've been using the face products (from Nordstrom) for about a month and a half.  Are the products causing the dark patches?

thanks for your help
How are you? what are other symptoms present?  You can always stop using the face products and see if the condition improves. however, this is likely sun spots, or solar lentigines, which are hyperpigmented, single or multiple brown spots located on areas of the skin that have been exposed to the sun.  People with light skin are particularly susceptible.It is best that you consult a dermatologist so that a proper diagnosis can be made. There are topical treatments available that are easy to use and provide good results, especially when coupled with a comprehensive skin care and sun avoidance program. Take care and keep us posted.