brown patches under breasts
there are brown patches under my breasts which are both scaly and ichy. also the sking under my arms and inner thighs is very dark. please suggest me a good medication to make the skin lighter in those areas
The brown patches under the breasts can be due to erythrasma.Erythrasma is a chronic superficial infection of the intertriginous areas of the skin which causes brown-red macular patches. The skin has a wrinkled appearance with fine scales.

The standard therapy of erythrasma is antibiotics and antifungals because it is caused by a bacteria C minutissimum.Erythromycin is the drug of choice.

Mild steroids are helpful in reducing the inflammation associated with it. But use it only after a dermatologist’s prescription.For the dark areas,you can use skin creams like hydroquinone, azelaic acid, corticosteroids, tretinoin cream andcreams containing AHA.Apply hydroquinone cream on the scars and it should go away in a few days to months.If it still persists then you can go in for laser treatment, Chemical peeling or microdermabrasion.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

Hi! i need some help in getting an answer.  For almost 3 months now, i have been getting a weird pink/brown patch that looks like fish scales under my breast.  My gyno was surprised and couldn't provide an answer other than vitamin e.  My doctor did suggest a mammogram which turned out to be fine,  What worries me is that it started out pink and purple but now is brown and looks like its decomposing....help!