brown skin around eyes
Hi. I'm 26 and I have a light beige skin tone. I have very brownish skin around my eyes. It goes up to my brow line and below my eyes as well. This is not typical dark circles. It is brown rather than grey or bluish. No amount of extra sleep, water, iron, or anything else seems to help. It has gotten worse over the past 8 years or so. I have heard that it could be caused by some sort of health problem. Any insight would be helpful.
Hi - I have the same thing and just actually posted about it. Mine seems to have started within the past several months. It looks like I'm always wearing brown eye shadow. I have had lots of stress in the past year but I've never heard of stress causing such a thing. Do you have any ideas on what is causing your eyes to be like that. Do your eyes look yellow in pictures - because mine do. Hopefully someone will post and give us some ideas. I'm considering going to a dermatologist to ask about it.
It's hyperpigmentation. You have to find a lightening cream that will work for you. I have done a lot of reading on this and people are saying that the creams with hydroquinone (spelling ?) don't work.  Right now I am on Facial Fade that I bought at Sally's Beauty Supply. It is working but very slowly.