brown spot on wrist
i have a brown spot on my wrist on the side of my pinky, im sure its not a bruise and it doesnt hurt at all. It just appeared and im really scared it could be something bad!
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be a bruise due to some trauma or hyperpigmentation of the skin. This darkening occurs when an excess of melanin, the brown pigment that produces normal skin color, forms deposits in the skin.

Treatment involves hydroquinone, azelaic acid, corticosteroids, tretinoin cream and laser treatment. Pls discuss these options with your dermatologist before using them.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Warm regards.

I have the same problem except mine has gotten worse over time. I try my best to leave it be, but the brown spot eventually begins to peel so I peel it off. Which probably makes it worse but I can't help it. It is a reoccurring process.
This is exactly how mine looks like! have you had any updates?
If you wear a watch a lot that might just be a spot made from it being too tight.