bubble in my mouth

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

bubble in my mouth

there is a small bubble in my mouth on my cheek i noticed it this morning it appears to be growing slowly, i get fever blisters often is there any connection? is there anything i should do for this?

thanks
charlemagne!
A mucus cyst.will open up or can be removed at ease.

Without examination,it is difficult to confirm a diagnosis,but from your description it looks like a mucocele.It is a rubbery, bubblelike painles swelling. It is usually inside the lower lip,under the tongue or the inside of mouth and caused mainly by biting the lips or trauma during eating of food.

Usually it goes away on its own.But if it does not,then corticosteroid injections and surgical removal by scalpel or laser are done by a dermatologist.It then has to be differentiated from other mucocutaneous lesions also.

I hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.