bubbles under skin on fingers
On the weekend I went to an antiques store and developed a reaction to something, which presented as itching on the palm of one of my hands, which I itched both with my other hand and the fingers on the hand itself. Two days after, I noticed that the cuticles of most of my nails had gone crusty, which sometimes happens when I'm dehydrated but this time they seemed strange. Later, in natural light, I discovered I had small bubbles of what looked like water under the skin. Note: they are completely under the surface and don't seem to be raising the surface of my skin. The skin at the tops of my nails around the cuticles are raised, some are scabby and some just inflamed. Today, the bubbles have also appeared under the nail on a few fingers upon which the bubbles have appeared on the ends of the fingers. They don't itch, although I think last night the two worst ones may have felt odd. I went to my GP and was diagnosed with a general fungal infection but the treatment is for infections of the actual nail ie. Tinea and the instructions of the product say not to put it on the skin. So I'm somewhat unconvinced. I've attached a picture. Can someone possibly figure out what I've got? Everything directs me to dyshidrosis but none of the pictures I've seen look like this.
Dyshydrotic eczema. Possibly nickel induced in object from antique store.