bump near my anus

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

bump near my anus

hi
i have this small bump about 20cm towards the back my anus. its under the skin and in line with my butt crack. at first i had anal itch for about 2 days. then i discovered the bump while wiping myself. then i found that it sort of grew a little in size and it began to feel sore. then one day i discovered that that bump had 'burst' and there was some blood. the blood had oozed out of an opening through the skin. like a zit. but its blood. its not much. then the bump would decrease in size. then it  would come back again, same cycle. so far it has happened twice. actually theres no pain when it bled nor during my daily life.
i have no family background of cancer.
this has got me real worried. can anyone help?
thanks
sounds like a Hemroid to me, common, you can get them from forced entry, constipation aggressive or frequent bowel movements. You can easily find over the counter hemroid cream to help it heal faster, try and be gentle as possible on it.
The symptoms are suggestive of external hemorrhoid. Diagnosed by clinical examination, per rectal examination and anoscopy.

For the treatment, first of all make sure that your fiancé increases the fiber intake in his diet. Then local anesthetic creams, vasoconstrictors, protectants, antiseptics, analgesics(pain relievers),corticosteroids and keratolytics can be used. Non medical treatment involves sclerotherapy, Rubber band ligation, heat coagulation, cryotherapy and surgery.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.