bump on fingers
I have a bump on my right index finger that appears to be like a blister under the skin. Its on the side of my finger near the first joint. It appears to be filled with clear fluid, like a blister. Its painful when I press on it. I had these a few months ago on the same finger and also on my right thumb and left index finger, but when they went away I thought that was it, but now they're coming back. Any ideas what these are?
Hey there! i just posted something along this. i get these bumps but not only on my hands, i get them on my arms, neck and knees. new to me this year i have them on my upper back. and mine arent itchy or red, but clear and mainly an annoyance...lol, anyhow. i have been reading up tonight and i found most people who have  on their hands are talking about pompholyx. hope this helps.
Three possibilities are there for this kind of lump.Firstly,it can be a sebaceous cyst.It is a closed sac that is filledwith a fatty white, semi-solid material called sebum produced by sebaceous glands of the epidermis.It is usually painless but can become painful if infected.

Second possibility is of myxoid cyst.It is a growth usually occurring on the finger. These cysts are believed to form from deteriorated tissues.

Third possibility is of herpetic whitlow.It is a painful viral infection occurring on the fingers or around the fingernails. Herpetic whitlow is caused by infection with the herpes simplex virus (HSV).

I sincerely advise you to consult a dermatologist and discuss these possibilities with him.Unfortunately I cannot confirm anything without examination.
I hope that helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.