bump on lip and its yellow help

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

bump on lip and its yellow help

why does my lip have a yellow bump on it and when i pick it it bleeds or puss comes out
It can be an infected hair follicle if it is close to the lipline. Other possibilities are a cyst or a cold sore( if there is any tingling or pain and the bump scabs over). On this sore, apply topical antibiotic cream like Neosporin and you may need oral antibiotics. Also if it persists then get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.