bump on my genitals
ok so here it goes me and my wife were havin rougher than normal intercourse a few months back and because of that i gained what seemed to be a sore spot no bigger than a pin needle head we stoped having sex due to a monthly visitor and the spot went away then a week later we started having sex again and the spot kept coming back in the same general area each time gettin a little bigger and causing a little more pain on the shaft i was wondering what this could be i mean it kind of looks to me like genital warts but i have been with my wife for a year and we have been loyal since we are in a foriegn country and dont speak the language is there anything else this could be
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be folliculitis,contact dermatitis,rash due to friction rub with clothes,molluscum, dermatitis (atopic, contact, allergic),excessive sweating causing sweat dermatitis or balanitis(due to an underlying infection (bacterial and fungal as well as other organisms) .Even genital warts cannot be ruled out as it is also possible to get warts from using towels or other objects used by an infected person.

You may try calamine lotion on the rash.You should also maintain hygiene and try to keep the area clean and dry, wear loose-fitting cotton clothing. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics.You can also use a barrier cream with zinc oxide paste or calamine lotion or a mild steroid cream like dermacort on the rash. If the bumps are itchy,you  can take some antihistaminic like benadryl or Claritin.

If the lump persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.Genital warts have to be ruled out.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.