bump on nose
I've had this tiny white (pimple-looking) bump at the very tip of my nose.  It doesn't itch or bother me in any way but it looks silly.  It looks like a tiny pimple full of pus but it's not.  It won't pop when I sqeeze it and it's terriby annoying! What could this be?
thanks in advance,
Gretch51

Without examination,it is very difficult to confirm a diagnosis,but it can be a follicle.
Folliculitis is the inflammation of one or more hair follicles. The condition may occur anywhere on the skin.

Folliculitis starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle. In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria Staphylococcus (staph).

Pls keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed.Pls consult a dermatologist in that case.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing and if you have any additional queries.

Thanx for your response and concern.  I'm pretty sure it's not follicle related cz I know what that feels like and it can be painful.  I swear this is the smallest little white bump that resembles a crumb.  It's so annoying to have this at the very tip of my nose!  I wish I could just pop it with a sharp object but I'm afraid it'll get infected.  I'll probably have to give in and go see a dermatologist.
I always wash my face so I know it's not a hygenic problem. Anyway, thanx again for your response.
How long have you had this? I have the SAME thing but it is on the very side of one nostril, right in the crease. I have had this for quite a while now, several months. It is so small I'm probably the only one who can see it. It does look like a pimple but it never pops. It stays the same size always. It doesn't hurt, itch, burn or cause any discomfort of any kind. Btw, if you see a dermatologist, let me know what they say about it lol.
Ooops... my last post was meant for gretch51
Hi Amanda0922, I know you made this comment over 4 years ago but it matches what I have almost perfectly.  I've had mine for about a month now.  Did you ever discover what it was or how it was resolved?  Thanks for your time.