bump/pimple on skin of penis
I've registered this topic as skin growths because i'm not sure if its anything else or not. So far I've noticed this for 3 days. I left it alone for 2 days. The size is possibly half the volume of a regular marble, and can be presumed as round. It is on the shaft of the penis. Well on the third day, i checked if it became any smaller, which i think it stayed the same. So i exerted a little bit of pressure, white, gooey fluid came out. It looks slightly tainted with orange/brown though. Similar to pimples on faces, except the fluid was a tiny tiny bit darker. Well i did what i do to pimples, i squeezed all the liquid out until there were no more, until all you can squeeze is blood. I then stopped, put some alcohol on it and patched it up with a bandage. The lump seems to be like a volcano shaped lump now. I'm guessing its because i pushed all the liquid out. Is this cancer? Dangerous? Please assess this and ask all the questions you need. I'm 17 years old.
I have the same problem still, i had it for maybe a month or something,, i'm also 17, and it is making me paranoid, well i tried to look for asnwers and I found that something like that maybe caused from sweat or something,, I came to my own conclusion that it's because of masturbating without any lotion or lubrican cause i do, quiet often, so i am stopping and ill see what happens in a few days, if its still like that i would have to visit a doctor..