bumps, red, some white, look like pimples
In my lower abdominal  area (waist line) I have bumps that apear like pimples, there also in my pubic area near my genitals (above). They do not itch or hurt, and I scratched one and a white flat ring looking shape came out about the size of a letter (o) on this font. Is it Folliculitis?
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough, but it does sound like folliculitis. Folliculitis is the inflammation of one or more hair follicles. The condition may occur anywhere on the skin.

Pls keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed.Pls consult a dermatologist in that case.

I hope that helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.

I keep getting what looks like pimples with whiteheads on my body . Sometimes my arms sometimes my legs and even my buttox. I don't know what is causing this. They do not itch and my test came back negative for MRSA and staff infection.
Could it be molluscum contagiosum? Sounds like you need to see a dermatologist. Google that and see if it looks like it.

Good luck!