bumps,around ear and hairline , pain

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

bumps,around ear and hairline , pain

have small bumps behind ear with scabs and all so in my hair line neck hurt on left side frome back of neck to ear to forehead only calm down when I take a pain killer still wonder how did it come about could it be from lace wig glue? and if thats the case why not both sides ? please get back to me soon

This discussion is related to penis ' friction burns'.
Tags: bumps, Neck, hair, Ear, Pain
From the symptoms, it can be folliculitis skin. Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.