bumps filled with clear liquid on my scalp

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Im not sure if it's a rash, but i have some red bumps filled with  clear liquid on the bottom part of my scalp. The next day after i noticed them, more appeared on my left shoulders. They are really close and red. The ones on my shoulders are itchy, but the ones on my scalp kind of hurt and they make my neck feel sore like i slept in a bad position or something. I already went to the doctor, and she prescribed a cream and a change of shampoo. What should i do now. i hate them.
From the symptoms they look like some sort of skin infection which is causing these bumps. Since it is painful near the shoulders, so it can be infected hair follicles.
Please keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.