bumps in rectum
ok so i have these bumps inside my rectum like there is some on each side and middle. i do not bleed. no irritation like itching. my buthole dose get dry when i do go to the washroom beacuse i had a rash well i think it was a rash...it was very itchy it was on my but cheeks both sides kinda near the buthole. its still kinda there. i do sweat alot down there. could it be a rash? i hope to god its not internal hemmies i have lots of anxiet :( i do have a external hemorrhoid but its kinda gone now but kinda can still feel it with my finger. btw one querstion lol i do put my finger up there to feel them but i keep doing it a lot and which leaves a burning irritation after because i keep putting my fingers up there...im just worried ! any ideas? :/
These bumps in rectum can be due to hemorrhoids or anal warts. Hemorrhoids are varicosities and inflammation of veins in the rectum and anus.They are caused and increased by increased straining during bowel movements, by constipation or diarrhea, hypertension ,obesity, excessive consumption of alcohol or caffeine and portal hypertension.

Take plenty of fiber in the diet and avoid dehydration by drinking plenty of water and fruit juice. Also get plenty of exercise as this helps keeps the bowels regular.Excessive consumption of caffeine and alcohol also has to be avoided.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.