bumps on childs nose
my 4 yr old has 5 spots on his nose, they look like pimples, bumps, blackheads under the skin, when i tried to pop one, a little fluid came out, but it  still had the black dot under the skin, and with in a day or two it looked the same, it started about a year ago, but i think it looks worse now, and he says its itching at times, his father had freckles when he was a child, could it be it ?
I think they may be due to contact dermatitis or may be infection. You can apply lacto calamine lotion. Anti-histamine will also help for itching and calming down the effect. I think you need to consult dermatologists, probably allergogist also.
Bye.

Pimples or acne can occur in young children too not just teenagers. Please donot pop or pinch them.
Do not use harsh soaps. Make sure he washes his face regularly and eats lots of fruits and vegetables. If this does not help then please consult a dermatologist.
I noticed 2 small bumps on my 41/2 yr. old sons nose last week, today a new one is there.  they are very tiny, and look like there is a dot of liquid in it.  Did you take your kids to the Dr. yet for it?