bumps on hand

From time to time I get those bumps on my hand. They don't appear to be related to anything I come in contact with. My family doctor thinks its eczema, but I have my doubts. They start as a filled blister about the size of a pin head (1), then turn into a red dot (2) and then end up as a scaley circle (3) that eventually fades away.

Thanks for any input/insight you might have.
From your symptoms the possibility of pompholyx needs to be evaluated. Pompholyx is also called dyshidrotic eczema. It is characterized by a sudden onset of many deep-seated pruritic, clear vesicles on the palms which itch and then peel off. As a result the skin may also fissure.

I suggest you a dermatologist’s examination to confirm the diagnosis. The exact cause is not known and excessive sweating can be one of the reasons. But some triggers like allergic reaction to soaps, detergents, foods, latex, nickel etc may trigger the symptoms.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thanks for answering and sharing more information.
I googled pompholyx and it does appear to be similiar to what I have.
On one of the sites, they mentioned that its often confused with psoriasis pustulosa. So I googled that as well. That also looks similiar to what I have.
The blisters started appearing around 5 years ago. Around the same time that I started have pre menopause symptoms and arthritis symptoms. They didn't respond to any of the creams the huisarts prescribed. My hands aren't sweaty and the blistered don't really itch or burn. Just annoying and a bit embarrassing. I hope they never get as bad as some of those pictures I've seen! So, I consider myself lucky to just have this mild form.