bumps on lip

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

bumps on lip

HI I HAVE A QUESTION. JUST O OF THE BLUE I HAVE RECEIVE LITTLE BUMPS ON THE  INSIDE OF MY LIP. AND I AM REALLY WORRY OF THAT?
These little bumps on inside of lips can be due to allergic reaction, bacterial infection, Fordyce spots or mucocele.  In cold sores, Pain, burning, tingling, or itching occurs at the infection site before the sores appear. Then clusters of blisters erupt which break down. You need to get some investigations like sample from the sores to identify the virus, culture analysis, Tzanck smear, antigen and antibody studies and blood sampling for antibody studies done to confirm the diagnosis. My sincere advice would be to consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.