Dermatology Expert Forum
bumps on my thighs that turn black
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

bumps on my thighs that turn black

For some time now i have been getting small and mildly painful bumps on my thighs. At first they start lightly red, like pimples, and when they "dry", they leave black marks on my skin. I tried squeezing a few and a black head comes out,  but the skin remains black or dark colored, or like a small skin-tone scar. I have only been getting them in my inner thighs, always in a different place, they started near my genital area but each new one that comes is farther appart from that area. I'll say that i get a new one once a month. What can this be and how can i treat it? How can i get rid of the marks that i already have? Its starting to look unplesant down there, beacuse so far i have about 8 marks.

Thank you in advance for your answers.