bumps on palm of hand

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

bumps on palm of hand

Yesterday my husband discovered two bumps on the palm of my hands.  These are an inch under my wedding ring finger starting with a smaller bump then a larger one in the middle of my palm.  These are not painful and I can push and manipulate my palm without pain.  What can these be?

This discussion is related to hpv virus; bumps on palm of hand.
These bumps can be due to common warts, nodular fibromatosis, callus hands , pyogenic granuloma or friction blisters. It can be due to punctuate keratoderma also which result in tiny bumps of thickened skin on the palms and soles and usually appears in late childhood or early adulthood.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.