bumps on penis
hello there. i've written a post once before but i decided to write again. i'm 26 years old, i've been shaving my penis shaft for several years now. i also masturbate with oil based products. i've tried water based and silicone based but i like the feeling of oil based better. my question is this, i've been shaving my penis for a long time now and also masturbate regularly. i use sensitive skin shaving gel and also use a new razor everytime i shave. i have to shave the area every day or every other due to my hair growth. i was at my urologist for a check up after a vericolcele surgery and asked him about my problem down there. he told me that it isn't warts but oil glands being clogged and hair growing back. i've tried creams, i clean the area after i masturbate, i've tried different shaving techniques and others. i'm just curious if there is a cream or something i can take over the counter that might help that area out. i also so seem to sweat a lot and its beginning to get warmer out. sometimes i even have pimples down there. what can i do? i just want a smooth, non bumpy penis. i will add that i've been checked for HPV too and the test results were negative. if there is a cream out there or something i can do, that would be VERY awesome. thanks so much and look forward to hearing some response.

Hair follicles and sebaceous or sweat glands are a normal part of the skin's anatomy. These are  visible as small nodules or might only be felt as small lumps in the skin. Unfortunately, there is no cream present to remove these bumps. With regards to your pimples, avoid popping or squeezing to prevent secondary infection. This maybe due to folliculitis or inflamed hair follicles. This may resolve on its own and has a tendency to recur. It is important to keep the area clean and dry.

Take care and regards.

thanks so much. is there any creams i can buy to maybe help with the folliculitus or inflamed hair follicles? what should i apply to that area to help keep it dry?
to help keep the area dry------

my husband is a golfer and sweats there a lot, he just uses baby powder down there and it helps him A LOT!
Also, you might wanna quit using the oil based lube, try using a silcone based lube, it feels like oil!!! Oil clogs pores, causing pimples and bumps!!!!!!