bumps on thighs and arms and knees
I have had bumps on my arms and thighs and knees and on the inner thighs since I was little. My doctor told me to get a rough sponge and rub the skin that does not help at all. Sometimes they get more itchy sometimes less sometimes there is more of them some of them turn white like pimples. The ones on the knees look like  there is hair trapped in them meaning ingrown hair. I have read about the bumps and I found I could have too much of a vitamin being produced in my body thats why I have the bumps.  Does anybody know if there is something I could do to make them fo away? And tell me what they are?
It sounds like keratosis pilaris. Keratosis pilaris occurs when the human body produces excess keratin, a natural protein in the skin. The excess keratin surrounds and entraps the hair follicles in the pore.

There is currently no known cure for keratosis pilaris, however, there are effective treatments available which make its symptoms less apparent. Treatment includes tretinoin or Triamcinolone cream or Adapalene, a retinoid medication. Exfoliation, intensive moisturizing creams, creams and lotions containing alpha hydroxy acids and urea may be used to temporarily improve the appearance and texture of affected skin.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.