bumps/pimples on scalp
For years now I get these bumps on my scalp.It starts out I will feel like pin ***** on my scalp,within 10 minutes or so a painful bump like a small boil will result.It will get a small whitehead in the center,and be painfull and sensitive.If I pop it,a small amount of green puss comes out first followed by clear watery looking stuff.It will fester up again and clear watery stuff comes out.The skin will dry up in a day or 2,and flace off.I have multiple bumps now and if I pop one,another will pop up somewhere on my scalp.My wife thought I was kidding untill see saw it happen.I have no ins.and cannot afford out of pocket to see a dermaatoligist.Anyone else have this problem??? any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You and god bless
It can be due to folliculitis or perifolliculitis scalp. The scalp should be washed with a mild normal shampoo as often as desired. Antidandruff shampoos containing antifungal agents such as ketoconazole or ciclopirox are sometimes helpful. Apart from that you need topical and oral antibiotics, antihistamines, oral steroids and topical tretinoin.

My sincere advice is to get it examined from a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.