bumps that have clear stuff in them and red bumps that itch all over

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

i have red and clear blister like bumps that itch all over my body that keep spreading. I have went to the doctor and got treated for scabies and got anti itch creams and its not working. The blister like bumps that itch have clear fulid that comes out of them when i itch them and the little red bumps have blood coming out. the clear blister like bumps form in little groups all over my body, They also form in scratch like forms the little red ones that is. nothing is working for me can you please help me figure this out.
I don't have any answers either.  I have the same or very similiar condition.  I have been treated for scabies as well and even asked for a biopsy, but that has been inconclusive.  The anti-itch cream that was prescibed has caused more itching.  The bumps are still spreading and now on my ear.  The itching is unbearable..  I hope someone can figure out a cause and a cure fast!  I feel that doctors state it is stress when they don't know the cause!  If anyone has any answers, I'm all itchy ears!
Did you ever figure out what was wrong? I have the same problem that has continued for 6 months. The white bumps that ooze fluids at times, the red very itchy bumps ... on my face, ears, chest, back, legs ... moving from one area to another. At least it has skipped the private parts. Also having night sweats and suddenly arthritic conditions in my finger joints, which I feel are all related to my itching symptoms. My dermatologist has thrown up her hands. I've had blood work, but nothing off except Vitamin D a little low. I am very confused at this point and looking for any ideas on what to try next.