bumps that hurt

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

bumps that hurt

i have bumps that are on the side of my stomach,arms and underarm area. the bumps are under my skin ,but hurt and have a little dried skin on it...some have puss what is it?
Avatar_dr_m_tn
It can be due erythema multiforme. It is a skin disorder due to an allergic reaction or infection and can  effect children and young adults.  It can present as mildly itchy, pink-red blotches, symmetrically arranged and starting on the extremities. Skin biopsy can be helpful in confirming the diagnosis. So please consult a dermatologist and get it done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.