bumps that hurt
i have bumps that are on the side of my stomach,arms and underarm area. the bumps are under my skin ,but hurt and have a little dried skin on it...some have puss what is it?
It can be due erythema multiforme. It is a skin disorder due to an allergic reaction or infection and can  effect children and young adults.  It can present as mildly itchy, pink-red blotches, symmetrically arranged and starting on the extremities. Skin biopsy can be helpful in confirming the diagnosis. So please consult a dermatologist and get it done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.