bumps under breast
i have small pimple-looking bumps under my breast. they are everywhere. i can squeeze them and it's almost like a harder white thing comes out of them... or a tiny little hair!  most of the time i don't squeeze them at all. i can just grab it with tweezers and pull it out. what are these things?!?! (sorry if this was toally gross!)
They can be due to clogged pore or folliculitis. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have the exact same thing, mine start to pop out of my skin. usually I pull them out with tweezers as well
I have been looking this up for a long time and this is the first time that someone else has the same thing I do