bumps under skin around eyes

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

bumps under skin around eyes

i have bumps around my eyes increase in spreading since last 2 years?

This discussion is related to Under eye skin bumps.
It is very difficult to confirm a diagnosis without clinical examination, but the various possibilities for your symptoms are syringoma (a non-cancerous (benign) bump usually found on the upper cheeks and lower eyelids of young adults. Syringomas are completely harmless and are caused by the overgrowth of cells) or milia (common non-cancerous (benign)lesions formed when skin does not slough off normally).

Treatment of syringoma and milia  is by electrocautery ,cryotherapy, laser or surgical excision. Also use eye creams with the least amount of ingredients possible to avoid irritating the delicate thin eye area. Also, gently touch the eyes and avoid rubbing the eyes vigorously so as not to damage the skin. Also use good quality sunscreens when going out in the sun.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.