bumps under skin on my lips

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

bumps under skin on my lips

i have this little white bumps under the skin on the corner of my lips. at first i thought it was the same bumps i sometimes get on my eye leds or around my eyes and they stay for months and then go away. but these are under my skin and there are several in one general area at the corner of my lips. what can this be?????? (they do not hurt or itch)
Tags: lips
Avatar n tn
These could be white heads most probably. You need to keep the area clean. Wash your face with a mild face wash several times every day. Use a gentle scrub twice or thrice a week and use a toner after cleansing. Drink pleny of water every day. Consult your dermatologist if the lesions persist for more than a couple of weeks.