bumps
im a 14 year old girl and ive never had any type of sexual intercourse before. but for a while now my vagina and vulva area has been really itchy and bothersome, and i just checked in a mirror and saw 6 or 7 red-white bumps on my vulva. they arent sore exactly but i can definitely feel that they are there. what does this mean?? im scared to ask my mom about it but i will if its something serious. please help me!
The symptoms are suggestive of folliculitis. Folliculitis is the inflammation of one or more hair follicles. The condition may occur anywhere on the skin.

It starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle. In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria Staphylococcus (staph).

Please keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.