bumps
Hello from the UK! I have a problem with red sore bumps under my armpits and groin area which keeps appearing. Its sometimes very sore and tender to touch. Could you please tell me what this is as i feel to ashamed to go to my GP. I also recently started getting them on my legs.
It looks like an infected hair follicles and boils. Keep the area clean and apply some warm compresses and topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hi I keep getting these raised red bumps on my buttock and when they are not there it's just a bruise but when I feel the urge to itch the bruise that's when these bumps appear and they are so itchy,it's like when my knickers are even touching the bump or if anything touches it that's when I need to itch it as it gets irritated so quickly I don't know what it is