bumpy red rashes
my baby is 4 mnths all.we're  at my in law's house.got lots of mosquitoes here.on our first  night my baby  got bitten by mosquitoes and developed few red bumps ,so became extra careful.i watch  her all the time,that morning she developed  some more bumps ,which i didn't noticed  any mosquitoes  bitting her.those bumps look almost like chicken pox without much fluid.however it only on her head and 1 part of the face.she had no fever.my husband has hx of asthma and eczema  in his fmly,could it be allergy  or what ?
If there are no mosquito bites, then it can be due to allergic reaction( considering your husband’s history of eczema) or viral illness. Most likely it is an allergic reaction and we need to confirm the allergens. I suggest you to get an evaluation done from a dermatologist or an allergist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.