burn on face
I have a small red bump on my cheek, about the size of the top a pen. It's not itchy and I have no pain with it. It's there nearly 3 weeks now, I think it could be a burn but should a burn last this long? I've started putting aloe vera on it, how soon should I see the aloe vera impact it? And if it is a burn and since it has lasted this long does it mean it's going to scar? It's right in the middle of my cheek :(
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be cyst, wart(caused by HPV infection) or a benign skin growth.

Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lump persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for your comment.

Since posting here I have discovered that it is just a small burn (though I am still not sure how I got it). I have been applying an aloe vera gel (99.9% aloe vera) for the week or so. The burn seems to be fading and the "bump" that was under it has gone down. Now I just hope it doesn't scar!!

Thank you again for your comment.