burned my skin from lemon juice

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

burned my skin from lemon juice

i burnt my skin on my face from putting on lemon juice then going out in the sun after i put it on.  now i have black spots. so i stop using lemon juice for like 2 months and the black spots are still there. how do i heal it? please.
It can be due to post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Topical treatments with acids and chemical peels can be effective but can take a while for the skin to totally revert to its normal color.  Microdermabrasion can also be done, but this might require several sessions.  Skin resurfacing using lasers is also an option.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hi I have a problem with facial odor and my wife says it smells sour or like old motor oil, how do I get rid of this problem, its seems to be always around my nose,or middle of my chin
Everyone gets odor in those areas but the reason yours is so pronounced is because you are probably just using your hands to wash and, that is not enough.  Use a clean washcloth to wash your face (Use a clean one for every shower/bath and, wash your face FIRST before washing your body.  Do NOT bring the towel back to your face after it has been on your body because that is not sanitary and gross.)  Lather the washcloth with your soap and wash your face and scrub more around the nose and chin area but not hard, you don't want to irritate your skin.  This should fix that odor.