Dermatology Community
burning sensation inside Anus
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

burning sensation inside Anus

Doctor, I am passang from Bylakuppe Tibetan Settlement, Karnataka, Mysore Distt. My mom feels burning sensation inside her anus and sometimes when she does something I mean work, she feels pain also. She has been taking Tibetan medicine for the past five to six months but no effect. So can you please help me in this regard. Your early response to my question will be highly appreciated.  May God Bless always....
Related Discussions
Hi,
An anal fissure is a small tear in the lining of the anal canal.Adults may develop anal fissures as a result of passing hard or large stools during bowel movements.
Pain or burning during bowel movements that eases until the next bowel movement .Bright red blood on the outside of the stool or on toilet paper or wipes after a bowel movement .Itching or irritation around the anus.
It could also be due to a inflammation or  a mass.You need to visit a doctor to physically examine her and diagnose the exact cause.
Treatment will depend on the cause.I cannot comment any further on the issue.
Regards and God bless.
Blank
Have a Dermatology question?
100,000+ doctor answers
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity