burning sensation on my scalp
Not sure why but my scalp suddenly just started burning.  I am 23 and have hairloss as well.  My hair seems to fall out easily.  The burning sensation last for a few minutes at a time.  It comes and goes at random.  I am concerned what is causing this and is it related to my hair loss.  I am only 23 and have receding hair line with some thinning on top.  I went to a dermatologist and she put me on propecia for the hair loss.  I also took a blood test and said my iron was low.  But other then that I my blood was normal.  Is it possible they ran certain tests on my blood and not others which maybe why I am misdiagnosed.  I have a follow up in late july.  I didnt have this burning sensation before i went to see my doc.  And my burning scalp is not a symptom of propecia.  Any ideas to what this could be? A disease? Theres indication of burning when looking at my sclap.

This maybe unrelated but i have what seems like build up on my scalp.  If i scratch my head I can get these white plaque like grains of sand.  I notice all when my hair falls out this plaque is attached to the hair and the the white bulb at the end.  Any ideas.?

Please advise.

Thank you.
What you have is probably telogen effluvium.A course of BComplex with calcium pantothenate should be adequate.