butt blisters

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

butt blisters

I have what appear to be blisters on my butt...they are very itchy, kind of little tiny bumps in a blister like spot, and has a clear liquid. They are very itchy, and don't go away. I've tried not touching them, putting ointment on them but nothing works. I eventually have to scratch them until they break, and the liquid comes out, and sometimes the scratches bleed. These darn things keep coming only on my butt.
At first I thought they were some kind of flea bites from my cat and I checked her for fleas, she had them and she was given the bath treatment etc. and is ok. That was over a year ago, and I am still getting these blisters, so I don't think they were related to that.
I remember reading a medical article recently about women only, having this problem, but can't remember anything else.
Can you help! Please!
From the symptoms there are many possibilities like heat rash, sweat dermatitis, contact dermatitis, fungal infection or herpes blisters. Most individuals have no or only minimal signs or symptoms from HSV-1 or HSV-2 infection. When signs do occur, they typically appear as one or more blisters on or around the genitals or rectum. The blisters break, leaving tender ulcers (sores) that may take two to four weeks to heal.

I suggest you a dermatologist’s evaluation to confirm the diagnosis. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.