buttock moisture and warmth

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

buttock moisture and warmth

I have been having a bothersome itch like feeling near my anus.  It isn't an itch to scrtach either.  I cut all my pubic hair around my anus and it relieved the irritation that would occur when i sit down.  I would get a warm feeling in my buttocks but no a burning sensation.  It is somewhat difficult to describe because it isn't a constant scratch or itch.  I can just feel my buttocks when i sit down.  Sometimes i can feel it and sometimes i don't.  I have read other posts and i can't find anything similar to relate and figure out what is going on?

I mainly feel my butt when i sit down but when i'm walking or standing i don't have any issues.  I also experience moisture in the crease of my buttock and scrotum.  If you have some help please let me know?
These warm feeling in the buttocks can be due to nerve issues. Other than that, it can be due to metabolic disorders like diabetes, hypothyroidism, and hypoparathyroidism. They can also be due to peripheral vascular disease, vitamin B12 deficiency or malnutrition.

Get your blood sugar and thyroid hormones levels evaluated. You can take some vit B12 for some days and see if the symptoms are gone or not. In case the symptoms persist then please consult a neurologist as it can be due to some neurological disorder.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.