calcium deposits under skin on face
I have small hard calcium deposits under my skin on my face located in the area under my cheek bones.
I went to a Dermatologist and he removed about 7 on each side by probing with a needle to lift them out.  He then showed them to me and they appeared to be tiny hard stones.  When I run my fingers over the area I can feel them, but they are under the skin.  Any suggestions on how to get rid of them?  The dermatologist told me that it doesn't make sense to remove them because there are so many that they will just continue to resurface again.

This discussion is related to Facial Cysts.
how did you know the difference between calcium deposits and regular facial cysts?
There is a condition known as CREST scleroderma that can cause these calcium deposits under the skin. Ask to be checked for antinuclear antibodies (ANA). If that is positive ask for the anticentromere B test to check more specifically for CREST.