can somone please help me
two days ago, i felt a small blist above the penis, it is not about the size of a quarter, it is a redish purple, and im pretty sure it is a blood blister, as i checked again today, i had noticed that there might be more, i do not know what it is, aswell as i have not had any sexual intercourse, i do work in a kitchen so i do perspire quite a bit.. can someone atleast give me a few ideas of what it might be?

This discussion is related to started off as rash in pubic hair region right by penis.
A blood blister is a type of blister that forms when subdermal tissues and blood vessels are damaged without piercing the skin. It consists of a pool of lymph, blood and other bodily fluids trapped beneath the skin. If punctured, it suppurates a dark red fluid. Sometimes the fluids are cut off from the rest of the body and dry up, leaving behind dead cell material inside the blister with a texture like putty. Some blood blisters can be extremely painful due to bruising where the blister occurred.
Blisters can form after chaffing or pinching trauma has occurred.
For immediate care leave the blister alone. Elevate the injured area. Apply a cold pack.
If the blister breaks, quickly rinse the area and apply an antiseptic such as neosporin. It is not recommended to break a blister because it may lead to infection.
In some cases, it is advisable to visit a doctor to ensure that the blood blister is not a symptom of a more dangerous condition. Signs of this include redness around the wound, red streaks, swelling, drainage, fever, tender bumps in the groin or armpit upstream from the wound, or unexplained increase in pain or tenderness.
ref:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_blister
Hope this information helps you.

thank you alot doctor, i beleive it is from chaifing, and i am going to go get it checed out, i reall appreciate you taking the time to read and help me, i guess i was more afraid of not knowing what it was, but it seems to be a blood blister thank you very much.