cancer after shingles?
hello, i'm 18 years old and i've been diagnosed with shingles. yes, it is strange for someone so young to have gotten it. my question is, i've been reading online that cancer is more of a risk after shingles? like, when you get shingles, it's sometimes an imminent sign of some type of cancer? is this true and should i be concerned?
There is a slightly increased risk of developing cancer after a herpes zoster infection. However, the mechanism is unclear and if found in mostly immunosuppressed cases.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.